Just thought I would give a small update with some pictures of our new place. We are doing well and the house is completely unpacked and we are loving it! We are so lucky to be here and there have been many doors God has opened up for us to make it happen. I started working at the church on Tuesday and have already met with some of the worship band members and I am starting to get used to my responsibilities at the church. I am excited about Sunday's worship service, which will introduce us to the church as a whole. I led worship once in October, but since then the church has switched locations so it will be different. The church is a "portable church" which means they meet somewhere other than their own facility. Every sunday morning they set up the whole church from the children's classrooms all the way to the sound system and chairs in the main room. It's exciting to be part of that. Here is a short video of what they do...
This is at the other school that they were meeting in. The reason they are meeting in schools is because it's so expensive for property up here, it is the cheapest route to go. There are many churches that meet in other's facilities in this area.
So.. back to our house... Here are some pictures of what we have done with the place. It is very spacious! Technically it's a condo (there are other houses connected on both sides of ours) but it's so massive that we don't even realize it. I didn't take a picture of the backyard, but there is a 20'x12' deck on the back and a pond with fountains. Very nice. The weather up here has been incredibly warm and I'm sure that we will see snow soon. As for now, we will enjoy the 35-45 degree weather :) Please keep us in your prayers as we still get settled in and make more connections with people in the church. We are doing well and loving life right now!
This is the Entryway when you walk in the house. To the left is the stairs to the basement
One of my favorite rooms in the house... the garage, which for now fits all our toys in there!
Master bedroom. We painted the blue. There is a big window with a great view of the pond. The Master bathroom is on the right.
This is the hallway between the two bedrooms and a full guest bathroom, which is very purple. :) The closets in the master bathroom are huge! Ashley loves all the storage space in the house. You can see we were still unpacking the guest bedroom when this picture was taken :)
Kitchen. Ashley making cookies, pj patiently waiting for cookies. :) I am standing in the laundry room, which has a huge pantry and a door to the garage.
Guest bedroom. There is also a desk in the room, but I couldn't fit it in the picture.
My new office. Love this!
My new desk. The MacBook Pro on the left is my new work computer.
Picture of how big the basement is. Room for a pool table :)
Home theater. nuff' said :)













Just figured out that you have a blog and thought I'd check it out. Nice new place you have!
ReplyDelete