Sunday, February 19, 2012
#SundaySetlist #InHisImage
We started a new series last week titled 'In His Image' discussing the topic of Creation and beginnings. So far it's been a great series. This week focused on the thought God created us for the purpose to bring Him glory! We rearranged the service quite a bit and I lead just on acoustic. No drums, or electric guitar, or bass. It was completely different from what I have done since I've started but it was great to be able to hear the church sing their hearts out! We laid the service out so that instead of the music being a preparation of the heart for the sermon, we put the sermon right at the beginning, that made the worship a response to the Word. It actually turned out great! I love to hear the voices of many proclaiming the love of Christ in a unified song.
This is our #sundaysetlist
Welcome - Josh (lead Pastor)
Video Buffer - The G.O.S.P.E.L (life in 6 words)
Message - In His Image: Creation (Josh - Lead Pastor)
Worship Set
- From the Inside Out (Hillsong)
- God of Wonders (Third Day version)
- Scripture reading: Necia DiTrapani - Psalm 19.1-9,14
- How Great is Our God (Tomlin)
- Doxology (Crowder Version)
Closing & Announcements (Josh - Lead Pastor)
We are excited where this series is headed. If you are interested in the series, feel free to listen to our Evident Church Podcast on iTunes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment