Hey friends and family, we've had a great 2 days! Sorry I haven't been able to post yet. Last night we had no service where we were camping after rafting. We had a great day yesterday! No van trouble, and lots of laughs! The rafting was a blast and the only raft that flipped just happened to be mine with the jr highers... How ironic! :) fortunately, there was no injuries and we have something great to look back on. We were really worried about our cabin not having air conditioning but thankfully we did! Tenn was very hot, but we all had a good nights sleep!
We made it to fuge about 3pm again forunately without and vehicle trouble! The beach looks awesome and we are ready for a great week! Please pray that everyone keeps enough water in them and we don't have any exhaustion. The facilities are pretty nice and I appriciate the AC! Still have a long week ahead of us!
Wow sounds like you're off to a great start, just the fact you made it! Rafting story too funny, somehow I'm not surprised, ha ha! I'll let others know about this sight, thanks for keeping us posted.
ReplyDeleteI wonder how much of an "accident" it was that your raft flipped over. I'm glad you are all OK. Keep on having fun, and remember to include Jesus!
ReplyDelete5ax3nudr
ReplyDeletecialis 100 mg satın al
cialis 20 mg
glucotrust official website
viagra eczane
cialis 5 mg satın al
sight care
kamagra 100 mg